From previous post:
1. Non-sequitor gags requiring new visuals.
2. Scenes that have too many characters interacting.
3. Do the characters need to be doing odd tasks or moving through the scene for fear they may appear static?
4. Too much direction in the scripts. Let the board artist do what they do. (BTW - animators have some issues with some board artists as well)
5. Monologues that cause the board artists to overly "animate" the dialog.
6. Too many locations.
7. Abundant costume changes, lighting, color etc. of pre-existing models.
8. Crowd scenes
9. New characters
10. Singing and Dancing
11. New Exotic Locations